Monday, October 12, 2009

What the heck the three star blog means?

Well, it took me a long time to create this blog..I can make up a little drama, where I can be the young girl writer that went through a difficult life times, and how I was not understood from no one, and then started to write some short texts... But these are not the real reasons, actually, I was preparing my graduation thesis...Oh, who am I kidding... OK, I was very lazy, and addicted to Facebook... I`m still all those things, but I`ll try to ...I will not promise anything... That way, I will not feel pressure, and I`ll write when I feel like it, because, you can not limit your inspiration with time. Anyway, what I really wanted to say, I was going to explain the title of the blog. It`s not a rating, a three star blog, If I was going to do that kind of stuff, I would have named it, the five star blog, right? Actually, the three stars is my tattoo, even though it is small, it has a whole philosophy dragging with it, that is of course, connected with this blog. So, I will not explain the meaning of my tattoo, I will just start writing, and some day, I`ll tell the story about it. Chaaa...