Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Only happy when it rains...NOOT

So..here I am, looking at the ruining of my so called mature personality or life, or whatever, which BTW, by now was suppose to be enjoying , and I ask myself, which part was missing for it to become perfect? What can a girl do when you are constantly washing your car , and the fucking birds are always crapping it, or suddenly, when you are proud of the shiny color of your clean car, the rain will come and will fuck you up again. The mistake is so obvious, just, the problem is that there are no eyes to observe it, not an ear to hear it, not even a woman instinct, just an empty space. I am lying , I don`t fancy a rain at this moment. I`m tired of running and hiding , tired of making a perfect plans for a moments of happiness. I`m tired of hiding my identity, and to get a little political , I`m starting to identify myself with my little country. And now what? I am in vacuum right now. Well, is not this the thing and the moment that I was lusting for so long? So bad. Why , just for once, I don`t make up my mind , why don`t I end my meaningless walking? Why am I still standing on this fucking blind street? A girl without makeup , drama queen.
I DON’T WANNA SEX ON THE BEACH.
I DON’T WANNA ZOMBIE.
I DON’T WANNA TIJUANA.
I DON’T WANNA MARGARETHA.
I DON’T WANNA COSMOPOLITAN.
I DON’T WANNA LONG ISLAND.
I DON’T WANNA GIN TONIC.
I DON’T WANNA MARTINI EITHER.
WHAT I REALLY WANT IS WATER. One drop of a good water. I want to be an USB devise. Portable. I`m too small and selfish to forgive. I am getting my hopes too high. And what I surely do not want right now, is the hope, as the last piece of the jigsaw of my pain.